Know with certainty how much your case will cost from start to finish.
Geoff is usually a lower-priced option than most lawyers and is happy to negotiate fees. As a barrister with over 20 years experience in criminal law, he provides a strong defence against any charge.
Hire Geoff to tip the scales of justice in your favour, having been a former police officer and prosecutor (both State and Commonwealth), he knows how the criminal system works from both sides.
Is money an issue? Ask for assistance in applying for legal aid. You can afford a good criminal lawyer as Geoff is happy to negotiate his fees.
Your 1st phone consultation is free. Call today to discuss your case and the costs involved.
Legal costs typically depend on a few factors, such as:
- a lawyer’s experience and reputation;
- a specialist criminal lawyer will charge more than a general practitioner;
- the complexity of your case and work involved to prepare your defence;
- how many court appearances it requires to resolve your case.
You can afford to pay for legal help.
- call to negotiate a cheaper fee;
- let Geoff discover if you are eligible for legal aid; and
- you can also pay by credit card.
Make a no-obligation call to discuss your case
Give Geoff a call today to discuss legal costs. You’ll find he is a lawyer who will work tirelessly to get you the best possible outcome for a very affordable rate. And he accepts direct access work and briefs from solicitors.