Call to get free legal advice but it must take place over the phone.
To arrange for your free initial telephone consultation, please call 0410 689 843. You can then decide if you want to hire Geoff for more substantial work, such as arguing your case in court.
Stop living with uncertainty about what will happen next, pick up the phone and call to get answers to your legal questions. You’ll receive advice you can trust that is based on years of handling cases just like yours.
For a small fee, you can also arrange an in-person meeting to discuss your case. Be prepared so you make the best use of your time when speaking with Geoff. Make sure to write down a list of questions to ask and bring any important documents relating to your legal problem.
You can ask anything, but some of the more common questions are:
- Am I eligible for legal aid?
- What are my chances of success?
- What work will you do?
- How much will it cost?
- When do I have to pay?
- How long have you been practicing criminal law?
- Are you available to represent me?
- Should I go to trial?
- What happens if I plead guilty?
- Do you have experience handling cases similar to mine?